eDegree Priority Registration Guide
It is recommended to any GTCC student who choses one or more fully online academic programs to apply for eDegree Priority Registration. Priority registration has several benefits for the GTCC distance learner:
- eDegree designated students receive a priority registration date
- eDegree designated students have access to restricted online courses
- eDegree designated students have access to a separate Moodle information classroom
The priority registration designation is added to the GTCC student account after the successful completion of both the priority registration application process and the two-week online readiness workshop.
Follow the steps below for submitting your eDegree Priority Registration Application.
Steps to apply for eDegree Student Priority Registration privileges:
- Complete your GTCC Enrollment using the Path-to-Success. Pre-orientation and orientation are required for verifying and processing all applications.
- Activate your GTCC student account using the GTCC Password Self-Service You must have your account activated to access your GTCC email and other online student resources.
- Complete the Online Success Seminar. This student training is mandatory for all GTCC students who wish to register for any GTCC online class. It is located in Moodle.
- Complete the eDegree Priority Registration application.
a. This is required to process priority registration requests
b. All applications are processed in the order received within 7 – 10 business days
c. An automatic reply confirming application is received in our office is immediate
d. All verified and processed applicants will be invited to a two-week online workshop session by email to the applicant’s GTCC Email address
GTCC REGISTRATION INFORMATION